Interested in Chub4Chub’s, Bears or Daddies?
Chubfest is the weekend for you. It a social and playful 3 day gathering at a clothing optional resort in Palm Springs, CA. In case you don’t already know Chubfest was created by Tyler and Jack for the purpose of getting friendly people together for sun, fun and playfulness in a clothing optional resort where you can have fun in the pool, hot tub, sauna or even a playroom.
After you work up a thirst in the Palm Springs sunshine you can head for the nearest cooler to get water, a variety of sodas and lots of snacks in case you have worked up an appetite. We have guys from all over the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia attending. We welcome each and everyone of you and looking forward to seeing you for years to come.
CCBC Resort Hotel
(Chubfest Host Hotel) - booking info below)
68300 Gay Resort Dr
Cathedral City, CA
May 13th, 2015 10am – 5pm
May 14th, 2015 9am – 5pm
May 15th, 2015 10am – 5pm
Day passes are good for 12hrs from the time of purchase.
Friday – $25
Saturday – $30
Sunday – $25
All 3 days (including cocktail party) – $70
- Passes are only available at the door of the event
starting Friday Morning
- There is NO pre-registration option for Event Passes
- Guests staying at CCBC must purchase a 3 day pass for the event
- Soda, Water & Snacks provided all weekend
- Subway lunch provided on Saturday afternoon
Fur Friday @ Hunter's: 5:00 - 7:00pm
While Fur Friday is not a Chubfest event, it happens every week and is one of those things you shouldn't miss. Stop in for a drink before dinner and mingle with the locals. Who knows you might get an offer you can't refuse. While your there take a walk over to Bearwear and do a little shopping.
DJ Hazmat - spinning pool side Sat Afternoon
Hazmat will be spinning tunes poolside for the afternoon that everyone can enjoy.
His journey as a DJ has enjoyed many successes, including his own weekly show on G.I.R.L. radio, resident DJ at Choices, a club in the Los Angeles area, and several appearances across the nation in places such as Las Vegas, New York City, and San Francisco. Since his start as a resident DJ at Choices, he has had the opportunity to make his own CD for a club promotion, travel across the country, and bring thousands of people music that has a unique feel and the ability to make you dance. DJ Hazmat spins unlikely music combinations into House music that will get your foot thumping and your butt shaking. He pulls his music from 70’s, 80’s, pop and dance, he’s done remixes of Bob Sinclair, and a Madonna/Divinyls (I Touch Myself) combination. His music is classified as House and Progressive House, with a touch of whimsy.
I hear he's also a notorious chaser so be sure to say hello...
Saturday Night Cocktail Party: 7:00 - 9:00pm
The cocktail party is INCLUDED with the 3 day pass. It can not be purchased seperately. If you don't have a silicon wrist band you will not be let in. There are always people who sneak in through the resturant. This year you will be asked to leave.
There will be tray passes appetizers, and discounted drink prices. Be sure to try the Lemon drop, or one of the other great Martinies they make.
CCBC Resort Hotel:
CCBC Resort Hotel
68300 Gay Resort Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
800.472.0836 \ 760.324.1350
The Largest Clothing-optional Gay Resort In Southern California!
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!
- 4 Star Resort – Voted Favorite Resort!
- 44 Deluxe Rooms – Some Rooms Sleep up to 6 Men!
- TV’s/Microwaves – Some With Full Kitchens!
- 6 Adult Movie Channels
- Robes in Every Room!
- Events/Contests – Voted Favorite Events Resort!!
- Open 24 hours – every day!
- Free Parking – *Free Local Calls*
- Free Wi Fi Internet
- Coffee & Snacks Available 24 Hours
- Continental Breakfast Every Morning
- Walking Distance to Famous Restaurants, Bars, Theaters & Shopping!
- 3.5 acres of Lush Landscape
- 24 Hour Steam Room & Sauna
- Pool & 2 Jacuzzis – Naturally Chlorinated!
- Danny’s Dungeon – featuring Massage Table
- The Walk – The Jail
- The Compound – Available for Your Private Parties!
- Nude Beach – Love Grotto
- Lively Play Areas!
CCBC Booking Info:
- Room Rates from $169.00 (plus $15 resort fee & tax) Ask resort for Occupancy and specific prices of rooms.
- Event Code – CHUB16 – CALL THE RESORT – Do Not attempt to book online
- 3 night minimum stay
- 2 nights at full prices, 3-5th nights at half price (there will be a 2 night non-refundable deposit, you will receive a credit to use within the year if you cancel)
- Book directly with the hotel – we don’t handle room reservation
- The Room deposit it 2 full room nights + tax/fees
- You will be REQUIRED to purchase a weekend pass for the event for each person staying in the room.
The unofficial overflow is the Travel Lodge in Cathedral City, CA. Many people stay there because it's close, reasonably priced and there is food/shopping nearby.
67495 E Palm Canyon Drive
Cathedral City, CA 92234 US
There are of course MANY gay and chain hotels available in the area to choose from. Orbitz would be a good place to start looking for a available room.
- Palm Springs International Airport (5 miles) PSP
- Ontario International Airport (77 miles) ONT
- Los Angeles International Airport (130 miles) LAX
- John Wayne Orange County International Airport (105 miles) SNA
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (282 miles) LAS
Keep in mind if you are considering flying into LA and driving to PS via rental car. We have some of the worst traffic around. 130 miles isn't always a 2 hr drive at the wrong times. Afternoons/evenings it can be easily a 3+hr drive. Plan your arrival times accordingly.